Monday, December 10, 2012

Surfdome £250 Voucher Blogger Competition

Neil from Surfdome sent me an email letting me know about their blogger competition that is currently going on right now.
It ends tonight so I'm so relieved that I still have a whole day to get my entry in!!! Yay!

You can win a £250 voucher to Surfdome just by doing a few simple steps. 
Click HERE to find out how.
But HURRY because you only have until tonight. 
They will announce the winner tomorrow, so don't waste any time. :)


It wasn't easy creating this wishlist. Surfdome has an amazing selection of merchandise -- from tops, knitwears, trousers, all the way to BEAUTIFUL shoes!!!

My wishlist consists of:

1. Ichi Maal Cardigan -- I have been wanting a brown chunky knitted cardigan, so you won't believe my excitement when I saw this. I'll get a lot of use out of this cardigan this winter time, that's for sure.

2. Billabong Portobella Cardigan -- This is another slouchy cardigan that I really really really liked. It's an off-white color which can match a lot of different outfits. I also like that it's over-sized. It's definitely going to keep me warm and cozy during those chilly winter nights.

3. Pieces New Daisy Tights -- Burgundy is the "in" color this fall, so how could I pass up a pair of burgundy tights? It's very comfortable and not to mention, versatile. SCORE!

4. Oakley Moving Base Layer Thermals -- This would be great for lazy days. It's stretchy, so it would be super comfy for lounging around. 

5. The North Face Shinsky Beanie -- Ah, I could already picture soooo many ways to wear this over-sized beanie. 

6. Dr. Martens Marvel Crushed Velvet Boots -- I found out about these velvet Doc Martens through one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru, Bethany. She did a monthly favorites video and she was wearing these boots and I just fell in love with them!!! They're beautiful. I love the velvet material and I love the color. I really really really reaaaaaallllly want them!!!

7. Pia Rossini Elin Head Band -- A head wrap was actually in my Black Friday shopping list, but I wasn't able to find one that I really liked. But this Pia Rossini Elin Head Band is perfect!!!


So there's my Surfdome Wishlist!!! Whew, glad I got through that. It was definitely a challenge picking these out. There were so many amazing products to choose from. 

Hopefully I win this voucher. Keeping my fingers crossed.
WISH ME LUCK!!!

Also, check out my review on the Zaggora HotPants 2.0 Shorts if you haven't yet! :D



follow me: @MyLifeAsCarrie
like me: Read My Life As Carrie 
add me: Carrie