Thursday, February 7, 2013

SEVENTEEN: 30 Days Of Amazing Style

Happy Thursday!!!

Now that I've started school, I'm always on the lookout for different fashion inspirations in magazines, pinterest, Refinery 29, etc...
I have class everyday from Mondays to Fridays, so choosing my outfits can be a bit challenging. ;)



You don't have to have a lot of clothes to be able to dress "nice." 
All you have to do is MIX AND MATCH

This is probably one of my favorite articles in the SEVENTEEN magazine. 
I always look forward to reading this portion when I receive my magazine in the mail.
I use all the looks for inspiration and I try to take key pieces from the different looks to make one whole outfit.

My top picks:


6, 8



9, 10, 12, 13


17, 18, 22



24, 26, 29, 30

With these 30 unique outfits, I'm set for the next month. :D

What are your picks?



follow me: @MyLifeAsCarrie 
like me: Read My Life As Carrie 
add me: Carrie

9 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making my own experiment like this! But it's a little too cold to do it right now. I will probably try it in spring :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The weather has been freezing lately!

      Delete
  2. I really need to mix and match more. I often buy clothes with a idea already to wear it with certain other pieces then I have trouble breaking out of that pattern of always wearing those pieces together. I love look 30. The cropped sweatshirt over the leopard dress is adorable.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to do that too!!! But yes, outfit 30 is definitely cute.

      Delete
  3. nice looks! I like this post, it's inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Lots of inspiration on outfits it's always a challenge to think of looks everyday. Thank god for magazines and the Internet! :-)

    ReplyDelete