The lovely R May A tagged me for this "5 product face" challenge. For this tag, I'm going to have to do my make-up using only 5 products.
I wasn't really going anywhere spectacular today so I just chose to do a light make up. This morning when I was looking through my make-up drawers, I was trying to pick out 5 products that I could use. I couldn't complete the look with out putting colored lip balm on, so I'm kind of changing this tag up a bit. haha. It's now going to be called "6 Product Face." I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to do this, but oh well.
These are the 6 products that I used:D
To cover all my imperfections I used:
-Neutrogena Light to Medium foundation
- Mac's NW25 concealer
For my eyes, I used:
- Loreal's Voluminous Mascara
-Avon's smooth eye definer
And for my cheeks and lips, I used:
-Jane's oil free bronzer
2.) TAG: you're it
I have been tagged by the amazing Breee to answer her questions and then pass my own questions to my other hard working and deserving bloggers.
Here are her questions for me:
1. Who inspires you the most?
Hmmm, I'm gonna say my family. haha. Cliche as it sounds, they're always there for me. And I love them for that.
2. Name one thing that means a lot to you.
One thing that means a lot to me would be my education! I think it's very important because I want to succeed in my future. And to do that, I have to get the best education I possibly can;D.
A lot of things. When I can't finish any essay. Love stories that ends in tragedy. My little annoying brother. Spiders and cockroaches. Stress in school:)
That would be so awesome. Let's see. I would wish for good health for all of my loved ones, 1 million dollars, and to be able to meet/hangout with a celebrity.
5. What is your ideal date?
My ideal date would be having dinner at a fancy restaurant. Aaaaand maybe watching a movie:D Oh and just walking around and getting to know each other more.
6. What is your favorite quote of the moment?
I've always loved "I just need to know if it's possible for two people to stay happy together forever." Aww. Another one of my favorites is "Why waste a perfectly good flower, when you know he loves you not."
7. Which is more important? Being happy or making someone happy? (Keep in mind it is not the same thing, because you make someone happy and be miserable at the same time)
I'd would say both. Because I think that you have to be happy first before you can even make someone happy:D Does that make sense? haha.
8. What is your favorite corny pick-up line?
"Can I have a picture of you? I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas." Oh my gosh, this just gets to me every time. hahaha.
Phew! That was fun. Now here are my own questions:
1. What is your all-time favorite store? and I want you to make a whole outfit from that store.
2. Which 2010 movie did you like the best?
3. What do you like best about the summer?
4. Which country would you want to live in aside from the country you're in now?
5. If you were given the chance to be in a movie, which actor/actress would you want to work with?
6. Name one random fact about yourself:)
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
8. If you're not married yet, describe your dream wedding. And if you are, describe what your wedding looked like.
I am tagging these amazing bloggers to answer my questions:
I know this was a very long post and I'm really sorry for that. Haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy. And I'm definitely looking forward to your answers!
Have a happy Monday:D
**images from google