Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Update and Blog Links

Happy Saturday everybody! I hope you guys are having an amazing weekend:D

My weekend is just going to be a little bit boring. haha. Oh well, I had my fun during the summer break!

Today, I'm just going to stay home and relax. Maybe do some pleasure reading! I'm currently fond of "The Summer I Turned Pretty" by Jenny Han.

The Summer I Turned Pretty Pictures, Images and Photos

I also have alot of homeworks from my AP classes, so I gotta get started on those!

EAT, eat, and EaT!

골뱅이무침 Pictures, Images and Photos

And of course, I'm going to do alot of blogging:D

Blogging Pictures, Images and Photos

Speaking of blogging, come and check out a few of my recent posts!

Photobucket

To check out my H&M finds post, click here.


Photobucket

To check out my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows post, click here.

To check out my First Day of Junior Year, click here.

To check out my "How Do You Know" movie post, click here.


To check out my Marriage Proposals post, click here.



Have a good weekend!