Friday, March 8, 2013

BzzAgent: Glade Expressions® Collection Review

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY..."
Whoops, sorry guys. I just got caught up in the moment. 
Gotta admit though, it is pretty catchy! ;)

Anywaaaaysss... today, I have some really amazing products to share with you. 
And I mean AH-MAZING!!! 


I became a BzzAgent a few months ago.
They currently have a campaign going on for the Glade Expressions® Collection and they picked me to be a part of it.
AAAAHHHH, I'm super excited!!!


BzzAgent sent me a BzzKit which consisted of a letter and a coupon book (I got 2 free coupons!) for the Glade Expressions® Collection.
I was so anxious to receive it, you guys have no idea. 
I've heard so many good reviews about their fragrance mist and especially their oil diffuser!


As soon as I received the coupon book, I went straight to Walmart to buy my very own Glade Expressions® Collection Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser! 
YAAAAAY!!!


The Glade Expressions® Collection comes in a variety of fragrances:

1.) Cotton & Italian Mandarin
2.) Fuji Apple &Cardamom Spice
3.) Lavender & Juniper Berry
4.) Pineapple & Mangsoteen
5.) Garden Sunshine
6.) Spring Showers
7.) Starlit Evening
8.) Vibrant Bloom

Spring and summer are on their way, so I chose the PINEAPPLE & MANGOSTEEN scent for both the fragrance mist and the oil diffuser.

Take a daily trip to the tropics with the alluring fragrance of juicy pineapple and a hint of tangy mangosteen, ripe coconut, and blossoming passionflower.


Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist Starter Kit - Pineapple & Mangosteen
$2.98

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a stylish holder that allows you to squeeze and release a long-lasting, fine mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that open up note-by-note, eliminating odors and freshening the air. It's the artfully designed holder that blends with your décor. Just remove the label and it can be left out, letting you have a burst of fragrance that's always right at hand.


The Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist Starter Kit is seriously the best household spray I've ever tried.
It smells sooooooooo good! 
Once you spray it, you will want to keep spraying and spraying and spraying. TRUST ME!
It eliminates odors really well. If you cook a lot, this product is perfect for you.
The smell is long-lasting. 
It's also really easy to spray. All you have to do is squeeze the upper part to unleash the heavenly scent. 
It's refillable too! Isn't that awesome?


Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser - Pineapple & Mangosteen
$5.98

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases a long-lasting fragrance for up to 30 days without needing to plug it in. The spill-proof oil diffuser infuseslayers of true-to-life scents throughout living spaces, making them feel fresh and inviting. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly, making it a convenient and stylish home-fragrancing option.

This oil diffuser is unlike any other. 
I also got it in the Pineapple & Mangosteen scent.
It does an outstanding job of making the whole house smell like a tropical island. 
The moment I open my front door, the smell literally hits me.
It's amazing!!!


I personally like how the packaging has a "LIFT TO SMELL" tab. 
It made it so much easier to choose a scent while I was at the store.
I also love how it doesn't require electricity or batteries. It just works on its own. 
It's also spill proof, so you won't run the risk of spilling the oil everywhere, like other oil diffusers.


Installing the diffuser card is really simple. All you have to do is:

1. Firmly press the diffuser card into the oil bottle until you hear a "click".
2. Afterwards, insert the refill oil bottle into the holder.

Easy, right?


My favorite part about this product is the holder. 
It comes in white or wood finish, depending on which scent you choose.
It doubles as a really cute décor for your house, so it's totally worth the price.
I kept one on my bedside table (it matches my bed frame!) to keep my room smelling nice & fresh.


Have you tried any products from Glade Expressions® Collection? Which scent is your favorite? Which one would you like to try?


follow me: @MyLifeAsCarrie 
like me: Read My Life As Carrie 
add me: Carrie

4 comments:

  1. wow, they have more fragrances to choose from now??? that's awesome! :D my favorite scent is cotton and italian mandarin -- it smells so clean, i love it! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $30 Chicnova Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I want one for my apartment. ;)

    - B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    TWEET | ADD | LIKE

    ReplyDelete