Thursday, December 22, 2011

YouTube: One Thing (Acoustic) -- One Direction & Links



Happy Thursday Guys!
3 more days until Christmas. I am so excited, you have no idea.
Today, I'm going to be finishing up some last minute Christmas Shopping with my mom.
Then we'll finish up wrapping them as well. It should be fun.

In the mean time, listen to One Thing (Acoustic version) by One Direction.
They're a boy band in the UK,
I barely found out about them the other day, and now I'm totally hooked.

Enjoy!!!


While you're listening, oome and check out some of my previous posts if you haven't already. :D

Photobucket

Have you joined my International Giveaway?
In Love With Fashion.

Photobucket

Learn some cool ways to tie your scarf this winter season!
10 Ways to Tie A Scarf.

Photobucket

What's on your Christmas Wishlist?! Check what's on mine:
My Christmas Wishlist.

Photobucket

Check out my
Vera Wang Princess Review.


HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!!!



TWITTER! MyLifeAsCarrie